Thursday 22 November 2012

Popcorn Card Tutorial


Hi Friends!
I have been busy this month as it was my daughter's birthday and as always I am exceptionally busy during my daughters' birthday months.

The theme of her birthday this time was "MOVIES" and so I decided to make these cutsie invites!

I am also sharing a pictorial tutorial so that you can all give it a try and let me know how it turned out! So please feel free to ask questions if you find it difficult to follow.

This shaped card has been seen around the blog land as a "Flower pot"card. I have replace the flowers with some popcorns! You can use your imagination to mold the basic technique and make it a tea cup or a photo card too!




And here is how i made it!
















Supplies used

Hope you like the card
Thanks for passing by.

11 comments:

  1. This is so darn clever Snehal!!!! i love your idea for the invites you have made such cute popcorn themed cards ...i am sure this would have been a big hit with all your daughter friends....absolutely adorable and such a easy to follow tute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Snehal... An absolutely out of the box idea which is very very eye catchy... TFS the tute... And you have given me a brilliant idea for my new year party... Thankie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow such a cute card! How many such invites did you make?? The popcorn looked real to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome.. really a fun way to send out invites... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards...........lots of love to trisha.i'm sure she must've had a blast....very nice tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think of Trisha's face (obviously i hv seen her in pictures only) and this card and all I think is cuteness and innocence.
    Its just super awesome card...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a theme !! Lovely invite ! Always useful for moms who have little obes !! Thanx for the tute !

    ReplyDelete
  8. so creative love it.nice tutorial.
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is fantastic and thank you thank you so much for the photo tutorial...I have little patience for videos! Even my little one keenly followed your tutorial and has asked me to compliment you with a big "wow" !Rocking card Snehal.We are going to make one soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Snehal...have just pinned it...its too good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a clever way to use the flower punch..loved ur card. Hope Trisha had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.