Monday 10 June 2013

Guest Designer for June - Riti Banka

Hello everyone!

Hope you are enjoying the lovely inspirations by the DT and trying out your hands at stamping! We are happy to have Riti to showcase her inspiration for Lulupu Challenge#12. Riti is a very talented crafter with great craft colour aesthetics and fabulous creativity!

Over to Riti


A warm  Hello to my crafty friends here.  I’m Riti Banka Poddar from Kolkata. I have been blogging since almost 2 years now. Do visit me sometime and leave some Love at www.alilpieceofheaven17.blogspot.in
I’ve been crafting since my childhood days.  I enjoy making cards, scrapbooking, altering objects to create something beautiful, mini album & painting. Quilling & Punch craft are the new additions to my addiction to papers crafting. More than crafting , I am addicted to shopping for craft supplies. I’m very 

Happy to be here as the Guest Designer on Lulupu – The Craft Lounge. Well the challenge for me this month was to create 2 cards using the same stamp set. I have chosen my stamps from Micia – Joyful Flutters. The Lulupu Team  sent me this set as my Winning Prize for Challenge #11 – My Mum, My World at Lulupu.

For the cards, I have used my Distress Inks, Cheery Lynn Dies, EK Success Punch.

For my card #1 I have used the resist stamping technique, die cutting & punchcraft.


 For card #2 I have I have fussy cut the  butterflies and used the over-lapping stamping technique .




Hope you all like the way I have used  it. I loved inking those beautiful butterflies!!
  Happy Crafting,
Hugs,
Riti

7 comments:

  1. Good stuff riti.. love the second card a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the cards are so pretty Riti. The colors on the second card are very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty cards Riti..love the choice of colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Riti. ..gotta learn alot from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful set of cards Riti.... neat and elegant style ,,, love it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.