Friday 18 September 2015

Sparkle and Shine - CAS cards

Hello Everyone!!!

This is Manu here and I hope that this month is giving you all the more reasons to sparkle and shine!! Well, yes, this months its all about blingy and sparkly projects!!

Checkout the guidelines and more about this months theme here

Here's my take on the challenge and yes, I have make 2 new cards for this challenge!! 
Lets check out what do I have in my kitty today

I have made two very simple cards and I have been trying my hands at CAS cards from sometime and Lulupu's projects are giving me a perfect opportunity to try these out!!!

I am always a go for the stripes pattern and when I opened up my DT kit from lulupu this time, I knew I had to use this stripe pattern paper, they make such a striking backgrounds!!! 



There's a tip used in this cards which I had learnt while I was browsing the internet sometime back! I do not remember where exactly, but since I was working on a couple of projects that involved glitter alphabets, it was useful for me. Since, I was working with glitter Foam sheets and with time and usage, the glitter fells off the projects, using Glossy Accents or Mod Podge Dimensional magic works wonders and will never let the glitter fell off!! And that was one quite useful tip for me!!!

My other card is also a CAS card and you must have had guessed by now that I'm totally in love with the Altenew stamps!!! This stamp set is known as persian motifs and is such an adorable one!

 After stamping the motif, I coloured it off using watercolors and then added glitter using wink of Stells, GOLD glitter pen along the edges! This gives a very subtle shine to your projects when you want then to shine ,yet being very sober in doing so.

I hope you all liked my cards and do not forget to join us in our this months challenge here. Do leave me some love if you liked these pretties!!

Happy Crafting!
Manu

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.