Wednesday 13 January 2016

Welcoming our Design Team 2016 - Irma Tirza

Hello, everyone!

Are you ready to meet our final addition to the team? Say hello to a wonderful crafter, all the way from Indonesia - Irma Tirza.

Irma's stunning mixed media projects and layouts were too good to miss. As a part of Lulupu's Design Team, Irma will create one special project each month and we are sure she will stun you with her work, just wait and watch.

Let's hey to know her more, shall we?

Hello, friends.

My name is Irma Tirza. I am from Indonesia. I am a mother to two sons aged 27 and 22. I am so excited to be a part of this amazing blog with all these talented ladies.

Thank you, Karuna and Team Lulupu. I love crafting but my most favourite part is scrapbooking because I can mirror the photo with art in a unique way. I love mixed media layouts but I don't have a style as such. I create with the flow depending on how my mood is and where my imagination takes me. 

Mixed Media has given me the freedom to explore my passion without limits. Usually, I make my projects with many layers. I hope my work inspires you. So glad to meet you all and be a part of this team!

Before I go, I'd like to show you my favourite three projects.





You can find me on: My blog, Facebook and Instagram.

See you soon,
Irma.


So there, people! You've met the entire new team! Stay tuned as we announce the new challenge on Saturday, January 16.

Cheers.
Karuna..

20 comments:

  1. congrats imra, beautiful MM layouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Irma...! Your projects are very beautiful! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suchi, as you are Suchi , I love working with you in the team !

      Delete
  3. Congrats Imra! Beautiful LO and textures on your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to know more about you and see more of your beautiful work, Irma. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jasleen, I'm so happy together with you in this team : )

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Beautiful Projects ! Thanks you Karuna for introducing us to such a talented crafter ! Welcome Irma ,looking forward to your creations for lulupu Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful projects!!! Looking forward Imra to your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...beautiful projects... Looking forward to your Inspirational projects Imra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hav always loved your projects Irma.. The summer memories album is my favv too.. So glad to see you here & looking forward to more of your fab works :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hav always loved your projects Irma.. The summer memories album is my favv too.. So glad to see you here & looking forward to more of your fab works :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.