Monday 25 July 2016

More techniques using Viva Decor - Inka Gold Silver

Hello everyone.

Today I am going to share some more techniques of usage of Viva Decor - Inka Gold. You must have seen some of its uses here in a post of our past DT member Roshni. Here are some additions to it.

Inka gold is a versatile product which can be used on almost all surfaces, be it metal, wood, glass or paper. Keeping it in mind, I used it for colouring something very different, my old earrings. It may sound strange as it sounded to me ;) but it was really a fun and a good resulting try. Let me start with how i did it.


This is how earrings were before i applied inka gold. I took a sponge and started applying it. It's just so quick to dry and here is what it resulted in..


See the difference. I was very excited when I saw this.


I was so happy that now I will be able to wear them again. :)

My second try was to use it with stencil. So I though of a tag. I started with Heidi Swapp stencil and sponge. 


I put the same stencil here and there to cover other bank areas and decorated it. 


I distressed the tag with inka gold and the sentiment was also stamped with the Inka gold. So many uses. :)

And now the last one, altering a glass bottle. 



This is how the bottle looked before altering.


I colored whole bottle with fingers and then finished the same by rubbing the whole bottle with sponge to make it look shinier and smoother. Photo doesn't justify the real shine of bottle.



This is how I decorated it with the very same tag.  Some more images:



I hope you enjoyed it. Let us also know what you create by getting inspired. 

And do not forget to participate in our current Sketch challenge by entering here.

Thanks,
Chirali. 

Supplies used from 









9 comments:

  1. wow... seems like a versatile product. and beautiful work done.... love the altered bottle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed a versatile product. Thank you so very much. :)

      Delete
  2. All products are awesome. Liked the change over of the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects Chirali.! The ear rings have got a pretty makeover & the altered bottle with the tag is stunning.!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.